Happy Wednesday everyone!! Sorry to fall off the radar for a second, but you didn’t even miss a beat. I was so happy to see the comments, likes, and views on my blog while I was away! I had a fabulous vacation with my family. It was very much needed and I feel re-energized for sure. Thanks for showing the love even while I was MIA, further proof of why blogging for me is so fulfilling. I love you guys!
While I was out and about, sweet Nicole notified me that she had nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
So here are seven facts you may, or really may NOT what to know about me. What a perfect time to get up close and personal, HAHA.
- I am a shopaholic, but recently have become a bargainista. I try to find anything and everything on sale. I refuse to pay full price unless I really have to, OR if the full price is already super low.
- I am terrified of having children, but I know I want to if my body allows me to bear them of course. Getting personal here, but I have crazy hormones and/or bodily drama. So I would not be one bit surprised if I found out I could not have little ones. Even though I really want to.
- I LOVE the smell of laundry detergent, I get happy when I get little whiffs of it throughout the day from my clothing. (I use Gain, btw.)
- I get a little sad at times because it hits me how quickly time flies and how fast life moves. There is still so much I want to do, but I am getting older and my parents are too. That makes me so sad. I want to make a mark on this earth, but our time here is so short.
- I could eat a cookie a day if I let myself, they make me so happy.
- Ever since having mono, I have had a new zest for life. I try to eat healthier and stay as active as possible. As a result, I have more energy, confidence, and feel better all around. I encourage everyone to start their own personal health plan! Just cutting out the bad stuff and adding more activity and greens.
- Blogging brings me more joy than any other past time, hobby, or job I have ever had/done. It makes me so happy to see and hear comments from readers. I want to inspire anyone who gives me the chance to do so.
So there you have it, a peek at the thoughts running through my head at the moment. 😀 I nominate these lovely peeps! They are listed in no special order.
9. See Lark
11. The Fox and Fern
14. JJ Begonia
Thanks for always supporting me and I hope that my words/pictures/crazy life can inspire you in some way! Thanks again to Nicole for this nomination!
Stay tuned for more fun to come.
until next time,
stay cute, stay sweet.