Happy Friday Everyone! TGIF, am I right? I am spending my Friday night bundled up indoors. Today it was 80 degrees out and by the time the sun went down it was freezing. Got to love Louisiana. Hope you are having a fun night.
Today is the perfect day for another round of “Friday Favorites”. It seems only natural that the theme of this one is holiday related and by that I mean TWO holidays. My birthday is next Saturday, December 14 and of course Christmas on the 25th, baby Jesus’ birthday.
So here are a few items I have my heart set on…
1. Hair Curl Wand. I know these have been out a while, but have recently come to the realization that I need one. I have been using my curling iron, but only wrapping my hair around the barrel (not using the clasp). It’s hard to wrap my hair and hold the curler open. Not to mention, my iron is beginning to rust from hairspray buildup. This gift is long overdue.
2. Cat ballet flats. This is yet another item that I have wanted for quite some time now, but have not gotten around to buying a pair.
3. A winter white dress with long sleeves. I actually have already purchased one of these, but felt like mentioning it because I searched so long for it online. I really am obsessed with white right now, and it is so elegant for the winter. I am going to wear it to my company’s Christmas party, which is actually on the eve of my birthday.
4. A 3rd band for my rings. So it is no coincidence in my opinion that the famous Christmas carol, “12 Days of Christmas” sings “5 gold rings” about a guy, giving his love gifts each day for Christmas. Jewelry is always a perfect gift, diamonds ARE a girl’s best friend. I love how layering jewelry has become so popular and even more so in wedding ring versions. The tiny flower band is similar to what I am wishing for, but I really don’t know if it will happen for me. Fingers crossed. 🙂
5. Floral bag. Lately I have been crushing on floral print more than ever. I feel like it is slowly making it’s departure OUT of trends for the moment. Which makes some of you very happy, I know a lot of people who dislike floral print and say it looks like something their grandmother would wear. My response is, “and?” HAHAH. I love floral and I enjoy having it in my closet as well as home goods and decor.
6. Perfume. I have used Vikto & Rolf’s Flower Bomb before and the smell just makes me so happy, but I am a sucker for Marc Jacob’s and really love the “Oh, Lola!” smell as well. Either fragrance would make me a happy lady.
So I hope you enjoyed this little look into my winter wishes! Stay tuned for more fun. Have a merry weekend.
until next time,
stay cute, stay sweet.